Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm So 2010

For a 41 year old man I'm feeling like a young techie right now.

Why you may ask?

Well, I recently received an iPod Touch for Christmas and I've been playing with it and learning how to use it as best I can.

I've added games and apps and all kinds of cool stuff to it...even videos and music. I love how easy it is to check hockey scores and surf the web.

Tonight I found an app that even allows me to update my blog when all I have is my Touch and a wifi connection. In fact I'm using it to post this update.

I wouldn't want to have to rely on it all the time, but it works in a pinch.

Now if I could only make my fingers smaller to make using this tiny keyboard easier.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

1 comment:

  1. Al Robinson5:42 pm

    Bundy, I am glad to here from you. I am not much of a Facebook or Twitter guy, but I will follow your blog. I read my email all the time. I love this blog. You've got me hooked! Please keep in touch. Hogs Rule!

    ReplyDelete