Friday, October 24, 2008

Go McCain & Palin

You know, I'm usually not a very political person...especially when it comes to the politics of the United States.

But when you consider how much the policies and economy of the U.S. effect Canada and the rest of the world for that matter, I can't help but have some interest.

I don't have a vote but if I did it would go for McCain. I think Obama is a nice guy but that hardly qualifies you to be President of the the most powerful nation on the planet. I don't like Hillary Clinton either but there's no way she'd allow herself or the U.S. to be pushed around or bullied. To be quite honest...she's a hard-assed bitch. She was definitely the better choice to run for President but once again her party screwed up and it will likely cost them come election day. Or at least I hope it will cost them.

McCain may be getting on in years but there's a lot of fight and experience in him and he's ready to take his rightful spot in the White House. If you're worried that he might die and Palin would take over...have no fear. Look how long Cheney has lasted.

Another thing that kind of bothers me and I think hurts Obama's chances is when celebrities come out in support of him and do stupid things that only make themselves look like fools and help convince undecided voters to vote for McCain.

One such celebrity is Hayden Panettiere who stars on the television program "Heroes". When a bonehead such as her thinks Obama is the choice and does something like this to show her support...I think I'd be trying to distance myself from it as quickly as possible.

Caution...this video contains foul language. (the F-bomb in particular)

If you say so Hayden....now why don't you go save another dolphin and disappear for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment