Saturday, August 15, 2009

Feeding The Hobby

While enjoying some time away from the job lately I was able to grab my camera and take some photos. As I'm sure many of you know, photography is a bit of a passion for me and something I do to relax.

I've been a photographer for quite some time and even spent some time as a freelance photojournalist (mostly sports and news) many years ago but lost interest in the art.

However, the advent of digital photography helped to bring back my interest and get a camera back in my hands and now I really enjoy seeing what my efforts will produce.

It can be an expensive hobby and the new camera I'd like to purchase is about $2000 but unless someone wants to donate to the cause, I'll have to make due with what I have for some time to come.

Here are a few of my latest efforts.

Floating On Glass

Sunset Grass

Axe By Lake

Impasto Minimalism Plant

I have also published a couple of photography books featuring my own work. It's a nice way to be able to view the photos other than having them printed or by looking at them on a computer screen.

1/100 Of A Second A...
By Mark Kennedy


Hope you enjoyed some of my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment